As a freelancer, I am immersed in a strong network of creative professionals. I find that collaboration and referrals helps the market and the creativity of all the professionals in it. Specific artists doing great work in their specific art makes our little world go round. I am a big advocate of giving those professional artists the work that they’re good at, rather than to those trying to ‘get by’. If you’d like to reach out to any of the brainy artists I work closely with, here are their sites. They’d love to hear from you, and tell em’ I sent you..
- Jason Arthurs (jasonarthurs.com) – Jason is an award winning documentary photojournalist and filmmaker. Makes ordinary folks look like rockstars for a living.
- Josh Hoffman (joshuahoffmanphoto.com) – Josh is a motorcycle riding photographer badass. All in that order.
- Ted Richardson (tedrichardsonmedia.com) – Ted is one of the most experienced editorial photographers I know. He’s got decades in the business. He’s so good we hired him to shoot my sisters wedding. Trust.
- Laurie Shipley (www.laurieshipley.com) – Laurie makes ideas come to life. She designed my logo in a matter of days. Great person.
- Helen Shaffer (elevenheavens.com) – Helen’s interest lies in designing posters, album covers, logos, and anything else in graphic design. She is active in the hip-hop community and her work is extraordinary.
- Napoleon Wright II – (www.napwright.com). Napoleon is is the ultimate renaissance man, he should be under every category. He makes me feel like I’m lazy sometimes because of everything he can do, and do well.
- Beau Vorous – (beaupictures.com) Beau is a dude. Beau is really good. Beau is a really good dude.
- Graham Rountree – (www.rountreemedia.com) This ol’ bloke did my site. He is dependable, creative, and always there for you if your site needs maintenance.
- Damon Butler – (email@example.com) Aside from being the President of TriangleBlvd, Damon also takes on freelancing opportunities building sharp and clean looking Flash based websites. He’s one of those 18 hour a day workers.
- Jason Kutchma (firstname.lastname@example.org) Jason is the golden boots w/spurs wearing frontman from the band Red Collar in Durham. He knows musical composition naturally and can score just about anything. A real American badass.
- Jeremy Scott – (email@example.com) this man makes real hip and melodic scores.